Thursday, October 11, 2007

Extra! Extra! Sneak Attack!

Hi there, it's me again! I just saw something really scary so I wanted to tell you all about it.

I went in the bedroom to go ask when breakfast was ready. Those mamas are always just sitting in bed. With those big paper things. I don't know why. Don't they know that I'm hungry? So I went to remind them.

I went in, and Cleo was there! She was sitting on the paper! It almost looked like she was hiding. But there she was. On the paper.

I was just about to ask her if she knew when breakfast was, when suddenly there was a big noise!

And then there was a bigger noise and Katie got real real mad, and I didn't know what to do because when Katie gets mad sometimes things get bad for me so I ran away and I don't know what happened next but all I know is that it wasn't food that was happening.

No sir, it was definitely not food. Maybe Katie was really hungry and she was mad because Cleo didn't ask the mamas for food.

No comments: