Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Weekend, By Tiger Lily

Hi everyone-


It's me again. Tiger Lily. Did you miss me? I've been so busy, I just haven't had time to post. You would not believe how lazy these other cats are that I live with. Oh my gosh. Would you check it out?

Tiger and Kitten tried to get Cleo to get up off the paper this morning. But Cleo would have none of it. She said she was really tired.

So they covered her up with a blankie and let her sleep the rest of the day.

Katie was busy being a show-off, as usual. She was so proud of her pedicure and her pink toes. I tried to get her to stop but she yelled at me and I almost fell off the bed because she really scared me!

They just slept all day. Just like this. This is what they did all day!!

I had lots to do. I had to remind the mamas about breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And snacks. I had to wrestle with that big string that keeps following me around. I had to bat at Mama's ankle. A lot. I finally got to rest on one of the mama's laps. Finally!! But then she got up. Again. Sigh.

It's really hard to be me sometimes, you know?

Love,
Tiger Lily




No comments: